Why don’t we start 2015 with a concise listing of the Primetime Prosperity posts thus far? That’s right…choose your favorite topic and dig in. Remember your holiday etiquette – pass the blogs around and share! I do not want to hear that you were hogging the retirement planning knowledge.
In no particular subject order, I bring to you:
- Why Save For “Retirement” If You Don’t Plan On Retiring?
- Will retiring Baby Boomers crash the stock market?
- Is “poor” portfolio performance always a bad thing?
- The #1 indicator to know when to buy or sell
- Are retirement expense myths undermining your financial plan?
- What expenses could be missing from your retirement plan?
- Should You Have a Mortgage in Retirement?
Choosing a Financial Adviser
- What is the Alphabet Soup after Your Adviser’s Name?
- Is Wall Street out to get you?
- Should you care about the media’s interest in “fiduciary” advisers?
Helping Loved Ones
- Protecting loved ones from financial abuse
- Your most important Christmas conversation
- Cool Idea: “The Grandparent’s Gift”
- Is estate planning only needed by the rich?
- What Mutual Fund Expenses Are “Hidden” From You?
- What Insurance Charges are “Hidden” From You?
- Should you invest in “active” managers or passive index funds?
- Is the annuity a rip-off or a smart tool for retirement planning?
Five Things Your Financial Advice May Be Missing
Sign up to receive periodic newsletters and emails from me with content specifically for divorced and widowed women!