Why don’t we start 2015 with a concise listing of the blog posts thus far? That’s right…choose your favorite topic and dig in. Remember your holiday etiquette – pass the blogs around and share! I do not want to hear that you were hogging the retirement planning knowledge.
In no particular subject order, I bring to you:
- Why Save For “Retirement” If You Don’t Plan On Retiring?
- Will retiring Baby Boomers crash the stock market?
- Is “poor” portfolio performance always a bad thing?
- The #1 indicator to know when to buy or sell
- Are retirement expense myths undermining your financial plan?
- What expenses could be missing from your retirement plan?
- Should You Have a Mortgage in Retirement?
Choosing a Financial Adviser
- What is the Alphabet Soup after Your Adviser’s Name?
- Is Wall Street out to get you?
- Should you care about the media’s interest in “fiduciary” advisers?
Helping Loved Ones
- Protecting loved ones from financial abuse
- Your most important Christmas conversation
- Cool Idea: “The Grandparent’s Gift”
- Is estate planning only needed by the rich?
- What Mutual Fund Expenses Are “Hidden” From You?
- What Insurance Charges are “Hidden” From You?
- Should you invest in “active” managers or passive index funds?
- Is the annuity a rip-off or a smart tool for retirement planning?